Today 7th of Feb 2016 we are releasing a patch for our enterprise subscriptions using the release 1.0.6.001. If you are not using that version on your system do not use this patch.
The patch corrects the following issues:
- Issues at Program Health and Compliance Packages and Analysis with older PHP versions
- Optimise queries used at dashboards to make them load faster
- Corrects LDAP queries so creating users with large directories is not an issue
And brings the following new features:
- Allows uploads for Open Office documents
The installation of the patch is rather simple:
- Make sure you are running version 1.0.6.001 (the version is displayed at the login page)
- Backup your current install (we suggest to copy the entire current application to a temporal folder)
- Get the patch (distributed on by email to our enterprise subscriptions)
- Unzip the patch in a temporary directory
- Copy the contents of the created directory “patch_106001_10602” inside the root folder of your eramba install. You might be asked to overwrite files, simply accept.
- Login at eramba and make sure the version displayed is now 1.0.6.002. If this is not shown then the patch was not correctly applied on step #5.
- Go to “System” / “Settings” and “Access List”
- You will be asked to “Synchronize ACOs”, click there.
- Once that process is complete go again to “System” / “Settings”
- Click on “Clear Cache”.
- Once the process is completed, log off and log on – the update should be completed.
Thank you for your patience on this patch, since reported (on Wednesday 3rd of Feb) we worked as quick as possible to come up with a solution.
Thanks again, the eramba team.