We have released a an update on eramba enterprise that addresses the following issues:
- Password authentication issues with certain characters, we also strengthen password policies to be 8-30, alphanumeric characters.
- The policy portal was not allowing to download attachments without authenticating again.
- Awareness Reports where broken, got that fixed too.
- Business Risk were having issues calculating MTO, RTO and Revenue per day.
- Optimised daily crontab to be able to deal better with large databases.
What are we working for our next release (February)?
- During the first week or so of February we will close many core functionalities needed for performance and stability
- At the end of February new workflows will be released on the following sections: Asset, Policies, Security Services and Risks
- Improving filters to add a few more options (negative filters, etc)
- Improving filters so you can “edit” by clicking on the cell directly (a bit like good old Spreadsheets)
How is March looking?
- We wouldn’t be surprised if workflows need some adjustments
- We’ll try to focus a week or so in implementing many many suggestions we got from you
- Expand workflows to the rest of the system
How is April looking?
- Likely, hopefully building eramba community release 2017
- Implementing new GDPR functionalities
Thats all for now, we wish you a good day.