We did a quick update that addresses some issues and improvements:
- We did some minor UX improvements on Policy reviews, Risk Classifications
- Corrected an issue that prevented uploading files to Incident Stages (Security Operations / Incident Management)
- Included custom emails for Security Services maintenances (Control Catalogue / Security Services / Maintenances)
- Updated MariaDB/MySQL health-check (System / Settings / Health Check) not to trigger a warning at login time if it fails.
- Corrected MySQL/MariaDB health-check to trigger correctly when using MariaDB
- Corrected Security Incidents to export in PDF correctly
- Security Incidents “auto-close” now also forces the “Closure Date” to the date when the last stage was “Completed”