Account Reviews Module Tabs
Module data models and how they are structured
Every Account Review you create (on the Account Reviews tab) will have multiple inputs.
- Feeds: This is the place where you will be pushing the accounts you want to review. If you want to review accounts from three Linux servers, you will need one feed for each one of them.
- Pull: when an account review is created you must specify how often (every day, every minute, etc) eramba should read that feed file we described earlier. Every time eramba performs this action a pull is created.
- Feedback: the pull reads the feed and depending on the type of account review you created it will insert these accounts in eramba under the Feedback tab. The account reviewer you defined will then review these feedback items using the Account Review portal.
- Findings: after the account reviewer completes its job, if you find something that is not ok you can track it down under the Findings tab.
- Audit Trails: everything that happens on pulls, feedback, etc will be stored as audit trails in this tab.
- Episode 1Introduction to the Account Review Module1 min left
- Episode 2Account Reviews Solution Components3 mins left
- Episode 3Account Reviews Module Tabs1 min left
- Episode 4Feed Types4 mins left
- Episode 5Creating a Feed3 mins left
- Episode 6Account Review Notifications2 mins left
- Episode 7Reviewer eramba Account2 mins left
- Episode 8Creating Account Reviews2 mins left
- Episode 9Processing Feedback4 mins left
- Episode 10Typical Filters: Account Reviews2 mins left
- Episode 11Typical Dynamic Statuses: Account Reviews1 min left
- Episode 12Typical Reports: Account Reviews1 min left