How to review items on the module
After creating items in the module you will most likely need to track their progress and changes with the help of the people involved in them. The method we describe in this episode is assuming you contact these people over email or personaly, get their feedback and update it on the items Comments & Attachments. This method does not require notifications or any action from the people involved.
This method is called "Offline" because it requires you to meet the people involved (as explained before: over email, telephone, personally, Etc) and then you (or them) login into eramba and click on the items Comment & Attachment option.
Parties involved in the exception process can record their feedback until an agreement has been reached (approved the exception, agreed on an extension, close the exception, etc.).
- If the exception is to be extended, simply edit the exception and change the “Expiration Date.”
- If the exception is to be closed, set the “Closure Date” and set the status to “Closed.”
Remember that all changes are logged on the “History” functionality (above Comments & Attachments). It is easy to tell what was changed, by whom and when.
- Episode 1Introduction to the Exceptions Module7 mins left
- Episode 2Access Management & User Interface1 min left
- Episode 3Configuring the Exceptions Module1 min left
- Episode 4Exceptions Module Associations1 min left
- Episode 5Creating an Exception2 mins left
- Episode 6Reviewing Exceptions1 min left
- Episode 7Reviewing Exceptions Using Notifications and Feedback5 mins left
- Episode 8Typical Filters: Exception Module1 min left
- Episode 9Typical Reports: Exception Module1 min left
- Episode 10Typical Dynamic Statuses: Exception Module1 min left
- Episode 11Exception Module Implementation Guidance1 min left