Typical Dynamic Statuses: Account Reviews
Typical reports that will help you show in graphical methods data stored in the module
Dynamic statuses are a powerful functionality that allows you to apply labels based on your Account Review conditions. You will find this functionality on the menu bar under “Status,” grouped in two categories: System and User Defined.
Remember that statuses apply to all tabs (Pulls, Feedback, Findings, Etc). Please review the Status courses to understand in depth how this functionality works.
We provide here a list of the most common ones that ship with eramba and that you could create on your own:
- Pending Review: the reviewer is missing to review of the last pull. This status will automatically disappear on the next pull (unless it is also not reviewed)
- Failed Pull: this is an important status as you need to be aware when a pull could not be completed.
- New Accounts/New Roles: when a new account/role is identified
- Not Ok/I'm not sure: when a reviewer tags a feedback item as not ok or not sure
Trigger Notification with Statuses
When a status condition matches or no longer matches, a notification can be sent. This is very useful, as statuses are typically used to trigger specific situations. To create a notification:
- Go to the tab where the filter that you want to send is saved.
- Click on Notifications, Warning, and then New.
- Select “Dynamic Status Change.”
- Write a name for this notification.
- Select the saved Dynamic Status that you want to send over email.
- Select when you want the email to trigger, when the Dynamic Status matches (On) or not (Off).
- On the Recipient tab, select under Users the recipients for this notification.
- Adjust your email body and subject.
- Episode 1Introduction to the Account Review Module1 min left
- Episode 2Account Reviews Solution Components3 mins left
- Episode 3Account Reviews Module Tabs1 min left
- Episode 4Feed Types4 mins left
- Episode 5Creating a Feed3 mins left
- Episode 6Account Review Notifications2 mins left
- Episode 7Reviewer eramba Account2 mins left
- Episode 8Creating Account Reviews2 mins left
- Episode 9Processing Feedback4 mins left
- Episode 10Typical Filters: Account Reviews2 mins left
- Episode 11Typical Dynamic Statuses: Account Reviews1 min left
- Episode 12Typical Reports: Account Reviews1 min left