Introduction to the Account Review Module
This video shows in detail how the account review module works
The account review module helps you with the very daunting tasks of reviewing accounts on your organization's systems (Accounting, SAP, Slack, Github, Xero, aws, mysql servers, Etc).
You will create one or more account reviews for each system, they will look at changes in the system accounts and roles at regular intervals defined by you. A reviewer will be designated for every account review, and that person will need to vet every account/role modification.
In the end, you will know what accounts were modified and if those changes were vetted correctly or not.
The system will pull accounts from your system using built-in Amazon AWS and LDAP-compatible connectors or if you wish to have custom scripts pulling accounts you can create such scripts and feed eramba the information needed.
In the end, the process of account retrieving and reviewing will be automated for you. You can trigger different reports and warning notifications based on your own conditions (new accounts detected, accounts not reviewed, vet failed, Etc).
- Episode 1Introduction to the Account Review Module1 min left
- Episode 2Account Reviews Solution Components3 mins left
- Episode 3Account Reviews Module Tabs1 min left
- Episode 4Feed Types4 mins left
- Episode 5Creating a Feed3 mins left
- Episode 6Account Review Notifications2 mins left
- Episode 7Reviewer eramba Account2 mins left
- Episode 8Creating Account Reviews2 mins left
- Episode 9Processing Feedback4 mins left
- Episode 10Typical Filters: Account Reviews2 mins left
- Episode 11Typical Dynamic Statuses: Account Reviews1 min left
- Episode 12Typical Reports: Account Reviews1 min left