Introduction to Data Protection Module
Quick introduction to the module key capabilities
The Data Protection module helps you documenting how data flows across your organization (how is collected, transmitted, etc) and what security controls, risks and third parties are involved.
A big reason on why organization do GRC is to protect data and its associated value and reputation. So it does make sense to cut to the chase and answer the simple question of "How do you protect data?" in a simple and structured way.
The module will help you build these relationships, for each flow what you have in terms of protection. You will end up with a little bit of a matrix.
As you document data and how it flows and how is protected, you can also document GDPR specific attributes for each flow. We have laid out the regulation requirements on each field to make your life a little easier.
The module will leverage filters, reports, notifications and dynamic status to help you understand how your data protection evolves as your GRC operates.
- Episode 1Introduction to Data Protection Module1 min left
- Episode 2Introduction to this Course1 min left
- Episode 3Problem vs. Solution Principle14 mins left
- Episode 4Access Management & User Interface1 min left
- Episode 5Data Protection Module Tabs1 min left
- Episode 6Assets, GDPR and Flows2 mins left
- Episode 7Adding Assets to the Data Flow Module2 mins left
- Episode 8Data Protection Related Modules1 min left
- Episode 9Creating Data Flows2 mins left
- Episode 10Typical Filters: Data Protection Module2 mins left
- Episode 11Typical Reports: Data Protection Module1 min left
- Episode 12Typical Dynamic Statuses: Data Protection Module1 min left
- Episode 13Data Protection Implementation Guidance2 mins left