Introduction to this Course
Introduction to the Data Protection Course
In this course, you will learn:
- What the Data Protection module can do for you.
- What modules interact with the Data Protection module and how each one of them work.
- How to implement the Data Protection module.
The Data Protection module is linked to other modules in eramba, and those links can be grouped in two:
- Some modules provide context to your Data Flows: Assets, Liabilities, Risks, Etc
- Some modules provide treatment to your Data Flows: Internal Controls, Policies, Compliance Exceptions, and Projects
Because these modules work with each other, you will need to understand them all if you want to use the Data Protection module. This course will explain how they work, and how they are implemented together.
Eramba uses a unified user interface on all modules, so learning how one module works will make all the others very easy to understand. Also, understanding the Internal Controls, Security Policy, Projects, and Exceptions modules will come in handy, as they are also used as “Treatments” on the Risk Management and Compliance Management modules.
As part of this course, you will also learn how to use common features that affect all modules in eramba:
- Custom Fields
- Dynamic Statuses
These features provide many ways in which you can make operational GRC much easier, less time consuming, and seamlessly extract important metrics.
- Introduce you to the Problem vs. Solution Principles
- Introduce you to the basic features of the Data Protection module
- Understand how “Treatment” modules work: Controls, Policies, Projects, and Exceptions
- Understand how “Context” modules work: Assets, Liabilities and Risks
- Implement the Data Protection module from scratch
- Episode 1Introduction to Data Protection Module1 min left
- Episode 2Introduction to this Course1 min left
- Episode 3Problem vs. Solution Principle14 mins left
- Episode 4Prerequisites2 mins left
- Episode 5Data Protection Module Tabs1 min left
- Episode 6Assets, GDPR and Flows2 mins left
- Episode 7Adding Assets to the Data Flow Module2 mins left
- Episode 8Data Protection Related Modules1 min left
- Episode 9Creating Data Flows2 mins left
- Episode 10Typical Filters: Data Protection Module2 mins left
- Episode 11Typical Reports: Data Protection Module1 min left
- Episode 12Typical Dynamic Statuses: Data Protection Module1 min left
- Episode 13Data Protection Implementation Guidance2 mins left